What is a classic car rally? What do you need for that? Get information now and find all relevant classic car rallies with us.
A classic car event designated as a “rally” always has a more or less sporty character.
A rally includes at least:
- reading a road book (passenger)
- a working odometer and a stopwatch.
Rallies should therefore always be completed in a team - driver and co-driver.
There are different ways of tackling a classic car rally:
- Fun Factor Just ride with the minimum equipment, find your way and have fun.
- Ambition Upgrade equipment beyond the minimum according to your needs and budget. Solve all times and tests with patience and ambition and in the end hope that you get a good place. If you happen to get an excellent place with it, you may well end up in the third category 😊
- Professional Here you usually ride with full equipment in order to be able to calculate several times to find the next junction to the meter. In order to be able to solve various questions, you should bring enough classic car knowledge as well as driving skills and your own car.
Upcoming classic rally events
Classic rally events in the past
FIVA World Rally – 5. Int. ADAC Zurich Westfalen Klassik Past event Rally International character Touring sport
Wien, Wales und jetzt – Westfalen! 2021 ist die 5. Int. ADAC ZURICH Westfalen Klassik eine offizielle „FIVA World Rally“.Classic car event in detail